15 April 2018

Hippie Entry

In trying to pretty up this neglected area of our property (back drive), we cleared out the volunteer weed trees and added some English Ivy cuttings. I looked for a "Hippie Entrance" metal sign for the gate but I could not find one to purchase.

Hippie Entrance
This gate needs a sign for the hippies!


We did find a cool sign for the alley gate though...

#hippieentrance
This gate is actually blocked by a ton of cinder blocks at the moment... haha!
So I found a cheap tin sign at Walmart ($4.97) and made my own. I had to make modifications to the words because of space issues, but I like the way it came out.

IMG_20180415_1937245
Visualizing
IMG_20180415_2018558
Purple Verbiage Painted


IMG_20180415_2037326
Added a peace sign for spreading positive vibes to passersby...

IMG_20180416_1728012
Finished Product



2 comments:

  1. Nolita, both signs are cool, but your homemade one is FULL of positive vibes and an extension of YOU! (BTW, I tried clicking on your "cool" response button above to no avail -- probably due to operator error, ha! -- but this is indeed a "cool" post!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kim. I just clicked all 3 buttons and they seemed to work. We'll see if they stick after I publish this comment... Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!