25 March 2018

#nailedit

Sweet Easter Treat

The cute PEEPS® Easter Garden Cake that served as the inspiration for our sweet Easter project:


And what we ended up with:

IMG_20180325_1449118
#nailedit!
Instead of cake, I wanted to make brownies and also, I didn't think the extra frosting was worth the effort or flavor, so we eased back on that. I spent $3 on items to make something similar to the sweet little bunny cake above. Our rendition is probably more realistic judging by the way our yard looks and our love of the color purple.

IMG_20180325_1450232

We think we can improve upon this Easter delight so stay tuned when later this week... the Morgans might find the time to implement some lessons learned and some enhancements...

IMG_20180325_1444515

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!