11 July 2015

Going to the Chapel

At my niece's wedding rehearsal and the actual wedding it was hard to hold back the tears. Mostly because I knew my brother was going to shed a few tears giving away his beautiful daughter. It was only a few short years ago that my brother and his wife were helping us rehearse for and participate in our wedding.... well, almost 19...

Rehearsing
Rehearsing

Aubri took advantage of her big, strong cousins and made them carry her around. I have a feeling she will always have the boys at her beck and call...

CIMG0664

Emi too...

Cousins @ Toree's Rehearsal Dinner
My beautiful daughters and handsome nephews!

Goofing Around with MeeMaw
MeeMaw with her Grandsons

CIMG0735
See? They are helpless...

CIMG0728
Looking like a princess

CIMG0731
The happy couple

CIMG0732
Yep

CIMG0743
Cutie


Wedding Grufie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!