06 February 2010

Car-a-mel Sauce

Jar of Yumminess
Last weekend I tried to make a caramel sauce with only water and sugar and it was a big FAIL. Probably because it was a base for Caramel PUDDING and I didn't want to make the pudding and I should have researched it a bit more. I got smart this week and located a super easy delectable sounding recipe for Caramel Sauce at Simply Recipes and made the most decadent caramel I've ever tasted. And I only burned my thumb a little in the process. I think all of the kids in the house enjoyed it. That was last night and this morning when I tested the taste and consistency I was amazed. So good! So good!

Emi Saucing It Up

Calum

So Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!