08 March 2008

Wish I Were a Fish

Today our sweet little girl had her first piano recital. She started out singing I Wish I Were a Fish and her daddy and I were so proud! Daddy was worried she wouldn't perform, but I know that she LOVES to perform. It's no sweat to her because she knows she's got talent. Grandma Babe and MeeMaw and PeePaw were there to see their granddaughter sing so beautifully too, and later PeePaw could not stop gushing about how wonderful Emi's performance and confidence was. She also played a duet of Shepherd Count Your Sheep once as written, and a second time with improvisation. So awesome to see her beautiful hands playing the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!