16 January 2016

Comforting

I saw a post for One Pan Farro with Tomatoes from Smitten Kitchen and I knew I needed to try it soon. Because I also tried a version of this recipe lately and I need some balance.
Smoked Salmon
Smoked Salmon and Tomatoes
The only change I made to the recipe (besides doubling it) was to press the garlic vice slice it. I already had the garlic press out from prepping the salmon so I went with it.

One Pan Farro with Tomatoes
Everything's in there getting friendly over the heat...
The finished dish was so yummy and comforting on this chilly winter night. Everyone had seconds. This dish is a keeper!

One Pot Farro with Tomatoes
Garnished with basil, parmesan and olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!