12 November 2014

What TIME is IT?

O-Wi-O-Wi-O!!!

It might be a while before my mind and body have a grasp of time again. We hosted Aubri's camp themed birthday party a week and a half ago, just a few hours before setting the clocks back an hour.

And just as I was starting to get into my new groove a couple days later, I flew back two hours to the West Coast.

It was a little amusing trying to guess what time it was when trying to meet a connecting flight. It didn't help that the sky waitress for our first connect announced the time an hour ahead... We really had to hoof it (OJ style) to meet our connecting flights this trip, but it was all good. No time to blow money on airport food and gifts in Denver.

The Jet Lag caught up with me on Thursday but I limped along during the meetings and afterwards because I wanted to soak up the time (and shop and eat) while away from the family.



It was a great break away but I was so happy to be home on Friday with my family. That time was filled with picking up my sweet doggie from the vet and packing to go on an overnight camp trip with my littlest and her scout troop.




Monday was a really nice day to be off of work. It was in the 80's and the Autumn colors in my neighborhood (not necessarily in my yard though) were gorgeous.

Gorgeous Fall Color

Yesterday and today have been windy and chilly! Good weather to be back at the office...

3 comments:

  1. Not to be a creeper but is this your street? Prob my fave street in the town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think it is...now I'm not so sure but i think I spy one of my fave houses... :D

      Delete
    2. Not my street but close to me. Closer to our friend, Mark. I am 2 streets West of here. My back drive runs along Imhoff creek near where they cleared that land across from Big Dog Daddy's. In fact, I can see the BDD's sign from the swingset now. I am actually across the creek from our mayor. ;.) If you honk on Lindsey we might hear you!

      Delete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!