10 September 2014

Hot Stuff

So we made Sriracha Roast Chicken (that I pinned the other day) for dinner last night.

Sriracha Roast Chicken



No truss, no fuss, no muss... just wonderful! I followed WORC's recipe, except that I did not have any rice wine vinegar so I used brown rice vinegar. All of the vinegars I had on hand smelled the same and it was only 2 TBSP so I figured it would work (and it did!).

Sriracha Roast Chicken & Sriracha Gravy

Whoa! This was good stuff. Very spicy! Sort of like eating chicken wings but without all of the mess and much more worthwhile. We had some farro and salad also. And the leftovers I had at work today were divine! Will definitely make this dish again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!