The recent cooler weather makes me want to try these recipes (some of these are just in time for tailgating!) :
- Kentucky Hot Brown
- Green Chile con Queso
- Sriracha Roast Chicken with Sriracha Gravy by White on Rice Couple
- Bam-i (I wonder if my mom has a good recipe...)
- Chicken Spring Rolls (Ok, this is not for cooler weather but another awesome dish by WORC that popped into my FB feed the day after the Sriracha Roast Chicken)
- Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Cups (David asked me to make Lettuce Wraps again the other day so maybe we can kick it up a notch this time.)
Music that's been in my BlackBerry (old skool) to get:
- Urban Cowboy soundtrack. I have the cassette and but I want to be able to play Darlin' over and over again like I used to with a friend when we were leaving In Cahoots at the end of penny beer night
- Diamond Rio. Also from boot scootin' days gone by. A few weeks ago I heard they were on tour (!!) so I went looking for my old cassette of theirs when I found another treasure that I have been listening to for days now.
- Sammy Kershaw. I was not a huge fan but Third Rate Romance has such a good melody for dancing (or vacuuming).
- Paul Simon. I have a few PS cassettes that work just fine, thank you very much. But I think we only have ONE Simon and Garfunkel song in the old digital library. I must correct this deficiency soon! Side Note: Since I found my Negotiations and Love Songs tape, I am inspired to paint "St. Judy's comet" for David. It's on my list to draw/paint now and when I googled around for Paul's inspiration I found another treasure. This one isn't another cassette, but rather an article on Paul's son, that "St. Judy's Comet" Kid.
- More Willie Nelson - I put Just Breathe into a list on my BlackBerry ages ago and I still haven't gotten that song. I don't recall where I heard it but I knew I needed it. Probably on the road to any smaller town in Oklahoma over the holidays some year. Actually, I heard a female singing a song by the same name and when I googled it I found Willie's song.
- Anna Nalick. Just Breathe.
- Sheepdogs. Southern Dreaming. Learn and Burn.
- Frazey Ford September Fields, Firecracker
- Meghan Trainor - heard this song a few weeks ago with my daughter and think I need Like I'm Gonna Lose You.
- Bruno Mars - love my brother from another mother...
What about you? Any good food or music that interests you? Care to share?
P.S. I think they should call it "Pinspiration". I am more than interested, I am inspired so...