19 August 2011

Poor Baby Girl



My littlest one has an ear infection. ;.( She's had a summer cold and been teething and not complaining at all until last night during dinner when her ear suddenly started hurting. She cried on Daddy the entire 15-20 minutes it took us to retrieve some pain reliever and ear drops from the drug store. She woke me up at 3:23 am (I know, the Unholy Hour) in extreme pain and Mama was able to make the pain go away again (Motrin and homeopathic ear drops) but we still had to visit Urgent Care this morning to see if there was an infection (there was).  She's my sweet little sunshine and cheerleader so we want her to feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!