30 August 2011

My House Smells Like A Chinese Take Out Place

But it was sooooo worth the lingering fragrance tonight. While trying to figure out what we were going to have for dinner, I came across an appetizing recipe on PW's website and went with it. The recipe was for General Tso's Chicken. I had everything on hand except for the chicken thighs. I didn't get any pictures but judging by everyone getting seconds, I believe it's a keeper. Thank God for recipe sharing and the internet.

P.S. I may need to buy bigger pants!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for recipe sharing and the internet, too -- have met the nicest people, including you! Thanks for the tip on General Tso's Chicken over at PW's ... will check it out after this. (I've been extremely neglectful of my blog reading/commenting lately -- wonder if it has anything to do with two months' worth of 100+ degree heat...?) Don't know how you keep up with kids and cooking (etc, etc, etc) but I enjoy reading about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Kimn and thank you! The best thing about the internet and blogging is the community and support from other women bloggers. Our little village to share what works and what's for dinner, etc. It's been nice this year to get more into my blog and network more with other OK bloggers. I think my life is definitely enriched by sharing via blogs.

    I do agree about the heat but did you see that this weekend looks promising?

    As far as how I keep up with everything, it's a tag team effort with me and my hubby and we have 8 loads of laundry queued in the basement on any given day. ;.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! Sorry, Kim.... I don't know how that "n" got in the there!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!