12 February 2010

I was THERE!

We were watching American Idol's group week last night and all I kept thinking while watching the groups practice is I WAS THERE!

Kissing Keanu

They were staying at and practicing in the hotel I stayed at 4 years ago for a conference. The camera man would zoom in on a group fighting over the choreography and I'm looking to see if that's where we had the e-mail kiosks set up that year. When they kept showing the big guy on the balcony listening to his wife deliver their first child, I was straining to see the mall BEHIND him. I'll tell you what, that made this episode of AI much more tolerable...

Oh just casually posing in my conference bowling shirt by the pool...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!