23 October 2018

What da heck?

Scott woke me up asking if I was ok because I was turned away from him and all the way to the edge of the bed. I had been having a really strange dream….

It started off in 1978. I was Elaine Benes riding in a bus in a big city. My friend Bob was driving the bus, and he looked like a young Bobby De Niro. I just happened to have Bob’s 2018 cell phone for some reason, so I texted him to let him know that he was driving the bus! And that he looked like somebody famous (You talking to me?). Then I was at a co-worker’s baby shower in their studio apartment. The space was small and lined with closed circuit cameras. I took out some Visine while the guests were in the other room and sprayed all of the camera lenses (there were a lot of them) to disable them. I guess this also disabled the lights because the room went dim and the next thing I knew, I was putting a 3-4 month smiling baby girl into a carrier in the front seat of my car like no big deal. We were driving off when Scott woke me up…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!