05 June 2018

Summer Breeze Flossing

We got out to our first Summer Breeze concert this past weekend and it was the perfect night. My favorite furry kid was with me...

Sweet baby girl #summerbreeze

... and I got to try out my wine purse that my sister got me for my birthday!

#summerbreeze #winepurse

We had a picnic with sandwiches, hummus, cherries, grapes, and watermelon agua fresca.

Summer Breeze Kiddos (Jacob Tovar and the Saddle Tramps)

My parents came out to the park for live music for the first time since I was a kid! I remember those warm summer nights running around this park and listening to music...

Jacob Tovar and the Saddle Tramps #summerbreeze

Jacob Tovar and the Saddle Tramps were playing and my kids decided to get up in front of the band and start Flossing! It was unexpected and embarrassing and I signaled for David to stop from my spot on the blanket. Jacob was laughing and talking about his kid flossing and then it was over.  After we recovered from the shock, my dad asked if the kids could go up there again and floss so that he could video it. How can you turn down grandpa? So we let the kids go back up to the stage, and Jacob changed the set list to play a faster song for the kids to floss to... hoo boy! See for yourself!

 

It was still a nice way to wind down the weekend, despite the images we will never get out of our heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!