24 June 2017

Cucumber and Radish

For the past couple of months I have been wanting to try out a recipe I found (or rather it found its way into my mailbox) for Kimchi Meatballs

Kimchi Meatballs
Ingredients for Yumminess

And tonight, we made that happen. I mixed up the ingredients and the Little Ones helped me to shape 24 meatballs.

Kimchi Meatballs
There's kimchi, green onion, garlic and cilantro in those turkey meatballs! So aromatic!

Kimchi Meatballs
Cooked and ready to assemble....

Sauce for Kimchi Meatballs
Coconut Aminos and Toasted Sesame Oil for the drizzle...

Cucumber and Radish
Cucumber and Radish Bases

Kimchi Meatballs
Drizzled and Dressed with Sesame Seeds and Cilantro
These were so good!  We served them with extra kimchi on the side and they were de-lish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!