13 June 2016

Unborn Chuckle

Red Nose Day
doot-doot-doodle-oodle oot doot do do
* I am currently trying to slog my way through part 2 of Atlas Shrugged and the title of this blog post was mentioned in part 1 of the book describing a reaction. I have been listening to the CDs on my work commute because I cannot even imagine finding the time to sit and read this long, long book. There are 50 CDs between 3 parts! Who is John Galt?

Our summer schedule has been more relaxed with scouts and school over with for a few months. My oldest is now in high school! We've been to a couple of local outdoor concerts.

The Dusty 45s
 Surrounded by Clover at the Dusty 45s concert
I also got to see a friend from way, way back...

Monting it Up with a friend from 6th grade!
Friends since 6th grade!

We used to watch Saturday morning cartoons together and braid each other's hair during the social studies films at school. We drove through our old neighborhood and by our old middle school. The trip down Memory Lane was so sweet.

And Scott and I finally checked out Meatball House on campus corner. We went with these 2 cuties after we dropped off the other 2 cuties at a birthday party.

Dakota and Emi at Meatball House

The verdict was yummy!

Lamb Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce and Gorgonzola
Lamb Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce and Gorgonzola

And my mom and sister were in town for a visit, so my mom got to attend the last outdoor concert with us.
Summer Breeze Concert #2 Orquesta D'Calle
Orquesta D'Calle

And we finally got to experience the lovely Sunday brunch at our favorite pub (in Norman).

Mimosa Sunday

So far it's been a lovely summer!

2 comments:

  1. Nolita, it looks and sounds like summer is in full swing at your house -- yay! Enjoy every moment... oh wait, you already are! :) CUTE pic with the red noses... reminded me of Patch Adams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are enjoying summer on the lake, Kim. Heading over to your blog now that I have a minute...

      Delete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!