17 May 2016

Preparations

On a normal morning I will have coffee and eggs for breakfast or an almond milk shake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream protein powder.  When I take the time to eats eggs, my hunger is satisfied until lunch. When I have a shake as a quick "meal", I am hungry before lunch. I am not complaining, because the shake is better than no breakfast, or the McD's drive-thru, but I do not like cheating myself out of the most important meal of the day.  In preparation of another busy morning, I made some Overnight Oats . This is nothing new. The oats definitely keep my stomach from growling too soon.

Overnight Groats
I like to warm this up a little before I eat it...

These jars contain whole oats (groats), steel cut oats, rolled oats, currants, chia seeds and almond milk. Can you say "Super Colon Blow?".

I also made two dozen mini crustless quiches comprised of eggs, green onion, jalapeno, leftover queso and a little cream.

Mini Crustless Quiches
I just love this huge a$$ muffin pan!

Mini Crustless Quiches
Yummers!
I can hardly wait until the morning.... but I will! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!