30 December 2015

Holidaze

From Thanksgiving to Christmas has been a blur, a massive candle-burning-at-both-ends blur. With all of the parties to attend and prep for: school, work, shopping and reunions, I'm just plain exhausted. But I will sleep when I am dead because my mom is in town... and I am determined to finish the year with a slower, more fun pace to set the tone for next year.

Pajama Fondue Party
I have the best pajamas ever! 

For NYE, my mom and I will be making lumpia (of course) and some cute champagne cupcakes. The plan is to use the frosting and decorations featured in this recipe and make the actual cupcakes and pastry cream from this recipe.  #fingerscrossed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!