05 November 2015

Mummy's the Word

I was sick with a head cold most of last week, but David really wanted to go to the Mummy and Son Masquerade Dance with me the night before Halloween, so I rallied and we went for the short dance.

021
Totally 80's Mummy and Power Ranger Son


The decorations were cute and there was a bounce house for the boys to get out their extra energy. Like that is at all possible for David. We got the t-shirt and the photo (hopefully to arrive in the mail soon) but it wasn't what I would call "enjoyable". Luckily we were only there for a little over an hour. We grabbed a bite to eat afterwards - just the two of us - and that was nice.


Looking forward to next year when we are going to get a group together to make it more fun for the mummies (and the sons).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!