16 July 2014

Easy Like - Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine

Sunday was a little better in that we were in our own beds. We made it to church and then back to the high school for another basketball game.

At the High School

Was kinda cool to be cruisin' the hall of my old high school. Cooler than back then anyway...

Don't Ask Me
Don't Ask

After dinner we headed to the latest Summer Breeze concert. I’ll have you know that there was NO summer breeze that evening. As a matter of fact, there was a moment where Scott and I both felt a down draft of heat come down from the sky, much like when they turn on the heaters at The Mont.

014
Watermelon Aqua Fresca
We ate dinner before the concert instead of bringing a big honkin' picnic dinner. Instead we brought a pitcher of glorious watermelon agua fresca, a bunch of cherries and a small bag of parmesan crackers.

Cherries
Peace and Cherries
Twelve
Baby Girl All Tweenagery and Stuff
Purple!
This guy would have LOVED my nail polish choice...
Turns out that Scott knew one of the band members from camping in Winfield.

Talking to TZ

That was pretty cool. I may have see the John Arnold Band back in the 80's or 90's but it's been a while and I thoroughly enjoyed their renditions of "Together Again"and the Maverick's "All You Ever Do is Bring Me Down".

John Arnold Band

It was a nice way to end the weekend. Love my little town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!