17 September 2013

What's Been Up

So David lost his first tooth recently!

We were at the Norman High vs. Norman North game on the 5th when we noticed that David had an adult tooth coming in on the bottom.  He was yelling for the Tigers when I saw it. 2 days later and that baby (tooth) was outta there. I thought he was a bit young to be losing teeth but he is almost 6 so I guess he's right on time.  So we had a visit from the Tooth Fairy.

Lost His First Baby Tooth!
It came out while he was eating that crunchy peanut butter covered bagel...glad he didn't swallow it!


And there's been a lot of homework and football and soccer and basketball around these parts lately. Even Aubri has homework (and she's in PreK).

Working on Her Homework
Isn't she just the Cutest Thing Ever?

Emi got a new do this past weekend. She wanted longer hair so Ketiesha gave her longer twists. My arms are aching just thinking about the effort it took to weave that hair into Emi's hair for so many hours... but she looks great and she loves her hair swinging when she runs...

New Longer Do
She whips her hair back and forth...

And I got my cool t-shirt from the NHS band. I made us girls some tutus to wear to support the Tigers.

Tiger On Tutu
Don't mess with my tu-tu!

It was an easy enough no-sew project. I bought a bunch of tulle from the fabric store nearby (so cheap it was!).  I used a head band for Aubri's tutu and some elastic with snaps (used my grommet tool) for mine and Emi's. I just tied the strips of tulle onto the elastic et voila! We are so ready to represent the NHS Tigers now!

P.S. I got some crimson and cream tulle also and will be making us some OU tutus to support our SOONERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!