30 September 2013

Birthday Boy

David had his first friend birthday party yesterday and it was a total blast. It was gorgeous out and the boys had a great time.

Cute Boys



David asked for Oreo cupcakes so I made cupcakes with Oreos in the batter and in the frosting and topped them with mini-Oreos. I think he liked them a little.

Blowing Out the Candle
Aubri appears to be "helping" blow out the candle.

Cashola!
Cashola!

Baby Seal Pinata
The baby seal pinata was a big hit, I mean it received a big hit and gave up the goods.



The boys chased after chickens, climbed trees and swordfought. It was a really good time.

Tree Climbing

Happy Birthday, Sweet David!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!