30 July 2013

All Across Virginia

I was in Virginia the past week for work. I went out there with a head cold and came back with bronchitis. (Ain't nobody got time for that!)

We visited a couple of our sites and enjoyed some nice country scenery in the process. Everything was beautiful and green up there.

024

It was a successful upgrade performed in the middle of the night and the next day after a few winks (not nearly enough), we ventured out to the Manassas National Battlefield Park for a hike. After being cooped up at the site surrounded by processors and dry air, it felt so good to be outside walking around in the Autumn like weather.

Sadly, I don't recall studying about these battles, but it was cool to learn about them as we did the self-tour thing.

040 copy

043

044

045

046

050

054

055

058

065

Second Battle

070

Looking forward to my next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!