05 March 2013

Oahu Recap (Part 3)

This post wraps up my trip to Oahu. (*sad face*)

149
Waikiki Beach (from the car)

154
Chickens at Pali Lookout

162
What a view!
As if the view wasn't breathtaking enough, the wind almost swept us away. And there were signs to watch out for the bees during high winds, so that was kinda scary.

165




See what I mean about the wind?


On the way back to the hotel we stopped at this beach and I gulped down some beach air and caught some sunset views...



Afterwards, I went back to my hotel, dropped off my laptop, and then went walking around Waikiki. I picked up a few more souvenirs and treated myself to a late dinner of kalua pork tostadas from La Cucaracha (yum!).

The next morning I took an express shuttle to the airport and a mere 12 hours later I was home! ;.)

Tonight I watched 50 First Dates again (we have it on Blu-ray) and reminisced about last week's trip. I am so happy I got the chance to experience shave ice and rainbows in Hawai'i! I hope I get to go back because there are a few more things I'd like to see and do:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!