01 December 2012

And the Countdown Starts...

I'm finding it hard to believe that today is the first day of December! It's balmy outside and 2 of my kids were in shorts today. It was almost amusing for me to be at Petco getting a sweater for my littlest "baby" today but this lovely weather isn't bound to last.

We didn't get the Advent calendar filled with activities last night and we weren't sure what we were going to do for the activity today. Luckily we had some supplies given to me by my sister yesterday to make a sweet treat and save the day.

We made pseudo cake pops tonight with doughnut holes, frosting and sprinkles. The kids loved it!

Cake Pops
Thanks, Aunt DeeDee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!