02 December 2012

Advent Day 2

Today was a gorgeous day! We spent most of the day outside in the back yard raking leaves and collecting pecans.

Pecans!

We collected a bucket of pecans and bagged up several bags of leaves before the kids started playing in the piles.

Playing in the Leaves

(They helped bag up some leaves first.)

And I gave the lavender a "haircut" so I could replenish the greenery on the old Peace Wreath.

Lavender Wreath

I considered making a Rosemary wreath but I decided to work with what I have....I'm very pleased with the results.


Lavender Wreath

Emi cooked up some Hobo Packs to go with our sandwiches for lunch.

Making Hobo Packs

Hobo Packs

While the kids napped, Scott and I wrapped gifts....and then later we did the Advent activity.

Nutter Butter Reindeer
Nutter Butter Reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!