22 January 2012

Heads Up!

or not...

Super Aubri Coloring
Aubri (our super hero) coloring...

Looking for Splinters
David looking for splinters

Chef Emi
Emi making Carnivore Patties
It was a fairly nice weekend for us. After the busy day of running around Friday, we stuck close to home Saturday. Scott washed the cars and the kids played outside. I made this banana nut bread and it was so delicious - the honey butter took it over the top. I subbed almonds in for the pecans because that's what I had on hand. Yum!

Today after church we went out to Scott's parents' to celebrate his sister's birthday (Happy Birthday, Stevie!!). Later, while the Little Ones were "napping", Emi and I ventured out into the wind and smoke to go grocery shopping. The skies looked like the beginning of the Wizard of Oz today because the wind had stirred up so much dust. Unfortunately, it contributed to grass fires just West of us. Luckily the firefighters got the fire under control and there were no injuries.

Right now, my household is winding down and gearing up for another busy week... I hope that all of you have a great week, friends!



2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week! So glad the fire was contained.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beauty kids! i love their hair :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!