09 January 2012

Coming Up for Air

Hello there, friends! Life has been really busy lately with the new job and new year. I am enjoying learning the ropes but my brain is tired from overstimulation and all that learning so I haven't had time to post lately. I had a nice weekend wherein I got out in the yard and weeded. In January! It was nice to get out in the sunshine for a while.

I have also been busy trying to whittle down the last year's photos into a slideshow to share with you. I remember fondly last year when I tried to get the show down to under 10 minutes. 2011 proved to be more of a challenge because it was our first full year of being a party of 5 AND we did so many things (it seemed). This year maybe I should resolve to leave the camera at home? Nothing doing!

On the first day of 2012 I began the laborious task of poring over the year's photos and adding the "good ones" to the show. Then, 2 days later I began the painstaking process of whittling down those "keepers" (43 minutes of pics, goodness!) to something reasonable. 10 minutes seems reasonable and I am almost there. {Just give me another couple of weeks.}

I hope the year is going well for you so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!