22 December 2011

Morgan Adventure - Day 22

After a l-o-n-g day at work, I came home to this:

Bunk Beds!!!

Another thing that Scott and Emi took care of for me!! {Ok, so it was for David and Aubri, actually, but it was on my list.} Having bunk beds in their room really opens up the space.

Later we put the pups in the tees that Aunt Dee gave us last night:


Kirby Sporting His Woodstock Tee
My handsome Kirby in his Woodstock tee


Abbey in Her Scrabble Tee
Abbey was so comfy in her Scrabble tee that she immediately took a nap...

After dinner we had some hot chocolate and watched Rango! I cannot believe that it's almost Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. A bedroom full of closets will look more like a walk-in-closet if you simply fill it up with cabinets. Therefore, why not get a girls bunk beds with an impressive wardrobe storage system pre-built underneath? Aside from keeping the room clutter-free, it would also be easier for you to decide on which clothes to wear right after you go down the bed in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sweet of them.

    Hope you got all orginized before you left the old job. best wishes on the new one.

    Merry Christmas!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!