07 December 2011

Cuteness Overload

Ok, I think we've found the snow men heads a la peppermint malted milk balls or coconut candies at my favorite local candy store.

Tomorrow I'd like to get the Melting Snowmen Cookies started at least, to pack up and share with the children at one of the Christmas gatherings this weekend. But also on the list is making Popcorn Snowmen with the kiddos. {tick tock - will I get 'er done?}

I'm a freak with the snowmen for Christmas. While we do have quite a few Santas hanging around the house currently, we have a lot more snowmen decorations. [I will post those pictures later.]

Today I was checking out the lovely Megan's website, Not Martha and she linked to such a cute little treat that I may have to wedge in there sometime in the next couple of days.

Aren't these adorable?

Picture from She Wears Many Hats

And it looks easy peasy to do...I'm not normally a baking fool but we'll see as the days progress. Of course I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!