05 September 2011

Benched

Several years ago I bought a cute bench on campus corner and while I thought about putting it on the front porch, it ended up at the foot of our bed....covered with magazines and folded clothes. I've been trying to move furniture around the house to make more sense and flow and this weekend the bench ended up in the library.  It may end up in the Gathering Room (replaced with floor cushions) but for now it works (and I'm not planning on giving this piece of furniture away!)

Library


The Library

The Library

My Argoflex

We are also in the process of editing down our book collection (and junk collecting) on the shelves...and dusting.

I'm finding that posting pictures of my yard and house have really helped me to examine things more closely, organize things better and purge our house of unneeded items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!