10 April 2011

Of Late

Let's see...where do I start? I've spent a few days digging, excavating, transplanting, pruning, etc and I feel like I've made a smallish dent in the work I've set out to do. I moved my garbanzo bean plants that I sprouted inside into a container outside. I divided up my banana plants and tons of daylillies and irises with a TON more to dig through. Slowly but surely we are clearing up the pond area...

We got baby chicks on Friday and they are soooo cute (and also not too bright). I forgot about all of the chirping and pecking. We got 3 Buff Orpingtons, 2 Araucanas (Easter Egg hens) and 2 Black Australorps. They are a couple of days old now and getting some feathers already.

chicks


We spent yesterday painting the coop and preparing the yard for a nice, relaxing yet productive summer.

Two Cool Chicks


Checking out the Chicks


We also did some porch sitting...

Porch Sitting


Later we went to Thai Thai, a new thai bistro in our neighborhood and YUM! So Good!

Won Ton Soup and Hot Tea


Eating Like a Big Girl


Kao-Soi


Kao-Soi at Thai Thai


Later we stopped at Braum's for some ice cream and Aubri wanted some "brown"

Ice Cream Twinsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!