24 April 2011

Happy Easter

We had a great weekend of RAIN and egg hunts and a great service at church! The outside hunt was nixed due to so much RAIN but we didn't complain...everything is greening up around here and having a nice long drink.

Emo Emi
We dyed some Easter eggs.

Party of 5

We also watched a wonderful movie that I'd rented from the library on a whim. I didn't expect to like the movie, just rented it for the kids. Like Stars on Earth... such a beautiful story that I cried much of the movie and I am definitely getting the soundtrack. I can TOTALLY recommend the movie and challenge you not to cry...

Mommy & David
Me and my boy...

Easter Family Pic
Happy Easter from the Morgans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!