19 November 2010

Life is Good



That is our family motto and has been ever since Little Miss Emi was 5 months old (even though we experienced this phenomenon before she was 5 mos).

But, in reviewing my blog, I've realized what many bloggers probably know already that what makes it to my blog is not necessarily an accurate depiction of my entire Real Life. My blog is made up of what I want to share and there are many things that we've experienced since the inception of my blog (circa 2005) that I have not posted for privacy reasons. Whether it was a private hell I was going through or maybe adoption related, I chose not to share with the online community. Not that I didn't want or need your support during some of the trying times, but I chose to get that from my closest and in-person friends and family.

And I don't blog about work because I am sure I'd run off the ONE reader I have of this blog if I did. ;.) I don't have a lot of drama at my work and I love what I do... I want to keep it that way.

I choose to share the beautiful (and noteworthy) things in my life on my blog. Speaking of which, we have 3 very beautiful children through the miracle of adoption and I like to post their pictures and stories about them for their birth families and extended families to share. I don't want anyone to miss out on them and their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!