21 July 2010

Here Comes the Bride...

After reading all of the recent blog posts and comments about wedding dresses and what happened to them after the wedding, I decided to try to locate my dress. After our wedding 14 years ago the dress went into a garment bag and has been there for 3 moves. I found it in Scott's basement closet and was surprised at how nice my dress and veil looked after so many years of neglect.

I actually teared up when I saw this...my sweet baby girl...

OMG, it still fits!


The dress still sort of fits...ok so it's not fully zipped up..
Us at our reception, starving and tired of smiling...
 
Hey, Macarena! (Emi said that we should have done the Electric Slide, Macarena is so "old")
 

My sweet husband showing off our souvenir wedding cups...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!