21 June 2010

Alone Time

A few weeks ago I got to attend a conference in Orlando and it was nice to stay in a place where I could not do laundry... Instead I got to enjoy this view while I was in my room:

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
And for most of my days I was at a much swankier place enjoying a nice view in between tracks and sessions and meetings:
Outside the Dolphin
Dolphin Hotel
In the grand stands waiting for the show
And one night, the company rented out Hollywood Studios for the evening and let us conferencers eat, drink and play to our hearts' contents. It was a fun night but not nearly as fun as last year when they rented out the Animal Kingdom park (and my family was there with me!)

But we did get to see a thrilling stunt show.

I didn't ride any rides because I rode them all the previous year and there was ice cream and beer at every corner....I was like a kid in a candy shop. ;.)

I had a 7 hour layover at Dulles so I took advantage of the time and finished reading my book - Let the Great World Spin. It was an enjoyable and educational trip for sure, a much needed break away, but I was so glad to get home to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!