16 September 2009

Follow Da Leader

We did Zumba today instead of tomorrow because of scheduling conflicts with the conference room and the class felt a little different. Could have been that the auto thermostat was 5 degrees higher which had us melting in our workout clothes way earlier than normal. I kept tripping and moving more awkwardly than usual and I caught the teacher laughing more than once when she looked my way. To be fair, I was laughing too at how long it took me to get into the groove (which was just as we were transitioning into the next move). I like to think that the instructor was laughing WITH me not at me, but I also bet she was thinking How can ONE person BE so clumsy? Still love the class and the instructor is awesome!!!

I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!