12 September 2008

Passion Blooming

The last time I got my Passion Flower to bloom was over 3 years ago. Indoors! In January! I decided earlier this summer that this plant would no longer be afforded the luxury of living in the sun room if it was not going to produce the lovely Star Trekkish blooms that I adore. So, when we erected the courtyard fencing leaving one of the wooden fence posts for creative purposes (my refrigerator coil peace sign), we transplanted the Passion Flower vines to either side of the post. You may recall the poor transplant featured in the June Big Top entry. So all we had to do was put the plant outside to fend for herself in the 100 plus degree temps and monson rains et voila!
Isn't she lovely?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!