11 August 2008

The Dark Continent?


Today we went to Busch Gardens and spent almost 9 hours exploring the zoo, gardens, rides (hoo boy!) and culinary offerings (Zambia Smokehouse). I'm too tired to expand on the wonderful day at the park, but I am happy to tell you that we survived SheiKra - the nation's first dive coaster now featuring floorless cars so that (your feet dangle) you can experience the "unobstructed view of the 70 mph rush"! So true! We dropped 200 ft 90 degrees STRAIGHT DOWN....TWICE!! I was surprised that my Zambian BBQ didn't come back up. Probably because we let our food digest a little on the Tanganyika Tidal Wave ride first. I've posted some pics of our day for now on my flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!