24 May 2008

Wii, Wii, Wii..All the Way Home

My sister, being the awesome sister that she is, nabbed a Wii Fit for us the other day at Sam's! And we've been unable to sleep thinking about how much fun it will be to dodge virtual soccer balls and do yoga, so on the way home from the airshow, we stopped by Aunt Dee Dee's to pick up the Wii Fit. We were also treated to fresh strawberries, spinach and cilantro from her garden. My meager "garden" is limited to 2 tomato plants, a few cilantro plants (yes, we are cilantro freaks), basil and Italian parsley. Oh, and the garlic that Emi and I planted last fall is looking good ...we plan to harvest the bulbs sometime in the near future. Emi was asleep by the time we got home from her Aunt Dee Dee's, but she woke up in time to help me make some Linguini with Clam Sauce. We both fell asleep watching Harry Potter (and the WHAT, I don't recall).

Later, the sweet tea that I drank with dinner woke me up with a vengeance and I was able to catch up the laundry in the basement and mop/vaccuum all of the floors in the house as well before I retired for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!