25 May 2008

Hot! Hot! Hot!

After a nice breakfast of French Toast with Mixed Berries, Emi helped me make quesadillas for the pool party later. We pan fried the quesadillas until golden brown, then put them in the fridge to cool serving them cold with salsa or hummus. They are quite good warm too. We ran out to the lake house for Nick's b-day party and hauled "A" back home to finish prepping for the party. I wanted to be in my chair with a drink in hand before any guests arrived.

We had a nice time in the back yard listening to the musical stylings of Chris from Tall Cotton String Band, Leroy and Kitten, Brian, Randy and Scott from Red Eye String Band, Scott's family and Rittle Rindsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!