14 February 2008

No Pop Tarts for Me!


This Valentines Day was really awesome! Emi's class had a Valentine Party and I was in charge of organizing it. The kids had fun making valentines for their parents and signing a page for their teacher's memory book (which another homeroom mom helped me to put together). And, of course, they chowed down on the goodies we brought.

After school I HAD to get out in the yard and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL upper 70's.

That evening, Emi got to go to a movie with her Aunt Stevie, and I got a very nice love letter from my husband! We don't typically celebrate the holiday - Scott's been off the hook for at least the past 10 years - but this year I was VERY appreciative of the romantic gesture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!