02 January 2008

The Children's Hour

Three weeks ago I was Googling around trying to recall the name of a collection of red books we had as children in the 70's. I was trying desperately to recall the first book I ever read and my mind kept coming back to the Best Loved Poems book in this collection.

Two weeks ago my sister was checking up on the pups for me and she left me a box of books for our new library. When I came home the next day, I was pleasantly surprised to see The Children's Hour collection of 16 books waiting for me!


Last night I was sorting through old photos I noticed that these books were in the Christmas loot photo too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visit. Yes these books were a huge part of my childhood and I prize them highly. Carla

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!