23 September 2007

Narrating the obvious...

Today was hard, leaving my family (especially my sweet little daughter) for a week to attend a conference in San Antonio. I'm usually tough (appearing that way, anyway), but this morning I couldn't stop my eyes from watering at the airport. After saying our goodbyes, my family watched me as I made my way through the security line. While I was waiting, Emi came up to me in line and said "Mommy, it looks like you are about to cry." in her sweet little 5 year old voice. I told her it was because I was going to miss her so much while I was away.... I could barely speak for the frog in my throat..

Next time the family comes with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!