13 September 2007

Lovely Things...

Lately I've been snagging up things to make my life easier and more organized...also to help maximize the real estate in my home. I hate wasted space and flat surfaces (because they so quickly get filled with piles of stuff). I bought a 2008 Busy Family Wall Calendar at Barnes & Noble. What a WONDERFUL way to display my whole family's (including pets) schedule.

And I found a really cool footprint shoe rack to fit in my foyer that looks much more attractive than the shoe tray that I used to have near the foyer. And this shoe rack will keep those annoying shoes out of the "library" (stay tuned). I realize that I will have to drag that annoying tray out of the sunroom once the winter boots come out of the closet, but for now I will enjoy my shoe-free floor!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!