06 February 2006

Devastation Day 2

I woke up with puffy eyes this morning and Emi kept asking me why I was crying. I told her that the baby was going back to NY to live. Emi told me not to cry because the baby was still right here. Every time she caught me crying, she'd try to reassure me that everything was going to be fine. Later, Scott talked to McCartney's birthmom and tried to piece together what was going on. She wanted us to meet her at the airport tomorrow to drop off the baby. He told her that we were not going to do that - that we had concerns about the welfare of the baby. We were not trying to keep the baby from her, but we needed some time also - this was happening too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!