16 March 2018

PMPing It Up

So, lately I have been working towards getting my Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. Documenting my experience and Professional Development Units (PDUs) - oftentimes second-guessing my decision to move in this direction after 20+ years in Configuration Management (CM).

I took workshops and classes and stayed up late studying until my eyes wouldn't stay open! Even though I am dead ass tired from work and home life, I am done!!

#over #donewith #gotit #yay

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this new direction and accomplishment in your life, Nolita! Your perseverance has paid off -- now put your feet up and SMILE. Well done! I'm still trying to figure out what direction I need to go (after I turned 60 last week... yikes), but every day is a new adventure. I might even write another blog post one of these days! :) So glad to hear from you again, xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh happy belated big 6-0, Kim! I hope it was a great birthday! Thank you! I hope to be back a little more often.

      Delete

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!