09 September 2016

On prépare la citrouille?

Q: Why don't I have any of these in my basement?
A: Because we switched to the reusable BAGS 6 years ago! I still have THOSE in the basement.
Aubri and I searched at Atwoods, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Michaels and Target for the classic jack o' lantern treat buckets to no avail.  I then went to 3 thrift stores ISO the classic pail with no luck! There were every manner of treat bucket out there, but none shaped like a jack-o-lantern. They were all shaped like buckets! Not very imaginative. I asked a worker at Target if they had any and she said they hadn't put them out yet... Really? With all of the other Halloween stuff?

I found some cheap ones online, but I don't want to have to wait to get them.  Searching around for other ideas, I came across this milk jug homemade bucket idea.  Maybe I could use items we have on hand (foam triangle adhered to the sides and bottom for drain hole) to make a jack-o-lantern planter? I don't know, I'm kinda stuck on the idea of the jack o'lantern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!