10 April 2016

I Suck at Baking

So, I got really ambitious with the malted cake deal and as I am typing this, I am baking cakes that I am not sure will turn out. The batter tasted good to me but 10 minutes into the bake as I was messaging with my brother on Siblings Day, I realized I forgot the milk!

The cake turned out dense and sunken in again.


I probably should have researched the cause before trying to bake cakes in those pans again, but I am certain (after discussing with a co-worker) that it was the insulated pan that I put the cake pans on that caused the gooey middles.

Oh well, the family still liked the cake...

Whopper Cake


Whopper Cake

And Scott appreciated the effort too.

Happy Birthday, Baby!
Happy Birthday, Baby!


Whopper Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!