12 July 2015

Sunday, Sunday (in Florida)

Sunday morning, we met up with my dad's side of the family at another Cuban restaurant.  My breakfast consisted of cafe con leche, eggs, grits and Cuban toast, but who cares? Look at this cutie with my sister!

CIMG0839
Look at sweet baby girl's teeth!

Baby Claire is my third cousin and the youngest addition to the Stewart clan. Right before this picture was taken, she picked me out of the crowd to hold her and I was so very honored.


CIMG0876
My cousin Sheila, her son, Aubri and my sister

David had the supreme honor of making the baby laugh. He told me before he went over to cheer her up that it works every time. I believe it!


CIMG0892
Stewarts outside 

CIMG0895

Later on, we celebrated my stepmom's birthday at a waterfront restaurant. It was a nice time but it was very hot and very humid (I know, it is Florida) and we were eating outside...

CIMG0897

CIMG0903
My nephew, Zeke


CIMG0917

CIMG0930


Mia Familia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear back from my readership (all 2 of you) so please don't be afraid to say "hi" or comment!